Morningstar Hiring for SSE Java.
Mandate Skills - J2EE, Spring and Hibernate
Job Location - Vashi
Interview Date - 23rd Nov 2018
* Develop new data products and warehousing tools using Java/ Python/ SQL/ Hibernate/Spring.
* Analyze business user requirements and provide technical solutions.
* Communicate with the product/project management and team members about assigned tasks.
* Ensure applications under development meet the defined requirements and pass the user acceptance testing prior to their release.
* Be part of an on-call rotation for after-hours support
Requirements : For Senior Software Engineer:
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
* 5-7 years of software development experience
* Three to four years of Java Enterprise development experience (J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SVN, Maven, etc.)
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
* A high degree of self-motivation and the ability to adapt quickly to new tasks.
* Experience in Apache Solr/ Elastic Search is a positive.
* Expert knowledge of relational database structures and concepts (SQL, MySQL, and Oracle).
* Understanding of the Tomcat web server.
* Understanding of coding for a multi-threaded environment