Interested candidates are requested to be available for online test + personal interviews at our office premises on Saturday, 17th November as per below time slots:
9:30 AM- 11 AM, 11 AM- 12:30 PM, 12:30 PM- 2 PM
11th Floor, Platinum Techno Park
Plot No-17 & 18, Sector -30 A
Vashi , Navi Mumbai
Note - Candidates who have applied for the same position in the last six months are not eligible.
Candidates reappearing fraudulently will be dealt strictly as per Morningstar policy.
Title : Senior Research Associate,Private Market Data Operations
Shift - UK, 3 PM to 12 AM (Drop facility available)
The Team : The Private Market Data team performs web-based research and utilizes technology tools to capture hard-to-find data on private capital markets, including venture capital, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). This information allows Morningstars customers such as venture capital firms, private equity firms, limited partners, investment banks, law firms, and accounting firms to discover emerging companies, conduct research on potential investment opportunities, and gain a competitive edge in investment decision-making and negotiations.
The Role: The Research Associate accurately and efficiently collects and enters data on specific firms and events. The role is responsible for reviewing news filings, regulatory filings, and websites to collect key data points and enter those into a web-based tool. Senior Research Associates may also be required to complete additional news, web, and regulatory searches to identify additional essential data on all entity types.
- Review news, web, and regulatory filings to create an accurate view of an event and quickly extract and enter relevant information in a web-based tool
- Quickly and effectively scan multiple documents for new information and be able to compare against other sources and an internal database
- Complete data collection tasks within a specific dataset area and process area, within a specific timeframe
- Learn methodology and processes quickly and be able to apply that knowledge consistently
- Understand and learn financial concepts and figures
- Interpret daily and weekly performance metrics and seek to improve personal performance
- Identify and communicate areas for improvement across all areas including process and tools
- Assisting fresh recruits on the team with on the job training
Salary: INR 4,00,000 - 5,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree, preferable in commerce, finance and/or economics
- 3-5 years of work experience in a related field
- Keen and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong grammar and English language skills and ability to identify such errors
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Ability to read volumes of data and pick out relevant information
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing and flexible to work on UK shift and Indian holidays
Morningstar India (P) Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shubhra Dalvi
Contact Company:Morningstar India (P) Ltd.
Reference Id:Walk-in-Sat-17th Nov-Sr. Research Associate-Private Market Data