Interested candidates are requested to be available for online test + personal interviews at our office premises on Saturday, 17th November as per below time slots:
9:30 AM- 11 AM, 11 AM- 12:30 PM, 12:30 PM- 2 PM
11th Floor, Platinum Techno Park
Plot No-17 & 18, Sector -30 A
Vashi , Navi Mumbai
Note - Candidates who have applied for the same position in the last six months are not eligible.
Candidates reappearing fraudulently will be dealt strictly as per Morningstar policy.
Title: Team Lead/Sr. Team Lead- Private Market Data
The Team: The Private Market Data team performs web-based research and utilizes technology tools to capture hard-to-find data on private capital markets, including venture capital, private equity, and mergers and acquisitions (M&A). This information allows PitchBooks customers, such as venture capital firms, private equity firms, limited partners, investment banks, law firms and accounting firms, to discover emerging companies, conduct research on potential investment opportunities and gain a competitive edge in investment decision-making and negotiations.
The Role: The Research team seeks a highly-motivated individual to organize, develop and implement Research-focused training programs in a high growth environment. The training program curriculum includes basic orientation, role-specific training and ad-hoc sessions covering company basics, industry information, on-the-job training, research skills and more. The trainer will collaborate with and be a partner of the Seattle Research Training Team. The trainer will work closely with senior management to develop and enhance training programs and materials and tailor them to suit batches of new hires. The trainer role is key in making sure a high volume of people can be onboarded, trained and producing high quality work as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Coordinate and collaborate with Seattle to help design training programs, course materials and other tools such as handouts, PPTs, assignments and hiring tests
- Improve upon existing materials by tailoring trainings to the teams needs, keeping in mind different styles of learning and diverse backgrounds and skillsets
- Design and produce or edit training materials utilizing Power Point, videos and other multimedia options
- Manage and implement the delivery of all training sessions
- Formulate or improve upon existing methods and materials to measure the progress of trainees and the effectiveness of training
- Keep up to date with new technologies in workplace learning
- Research and identify related useful trainings offered by other providers (internally and externally) and coordinate the implementation or addition to the curriculum
Salary: INR 6,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area:Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree, preferable in commerce, finance and/or economics
- 4-8 years of work experience in a related field
- Keen and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong grammar and English language skills and ability to identify such errors
- Ability to reason and problem solve
- Ability to read volumes of data and pick out relevant information
- Professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing and flexible to work on UK shift and Indian holidays
Morningstar India (P) Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Shubhra Dalvi
Contact Company:Morningstar India (P) Ltd.